Work Log 5/2

 This week I had to do my least favorite part of any model, UV unwrapping. Thankfully I was still watching the chair tutorial so at least I had it easy this time. Its not like texturing is difficult, its more just time consuming and boring. What I had to do was mark all the seams which I have never been good at. But The video helped me place the lines where they should be. Although they did take a long time to do because of having to re watch certain parts to see the exact spot to mark as seam.

After having all the seams done I'm relieved to have this part finished. Even though I have a tutorial for texturing I just don't enjoy it. I don't really know why, maybe it's marking the seams maybe its image projection I'm not sure. That aside I should only have one more video of this left to do.

Comments

Popular Posts