Work Log 10/27

Image result for material blenderThis week I worked on materials so I'm going to talk about them. Materials provide colour to something blank. It can give meaning and perspective to something without. It can show a new view on something that wasn't seen before. Materials can give patterns that make you want to look forever. Materials can help make things stand out from the rest. Materials are a necessity to models, to make them more interesting, mesmerizing, and make people want to look at it more.

Image result for material blenderI can use materials in my work to make it focused on the parts I like the most. With this focus I can point peoples attention in areas that are the best. I can use materials to make my work more interesting to look at. Materials will really bring my work together to show what I'm really trying to show.


Monday: Marking Period 1 Blog

Tuesday: Marking Period 1 Blog

Wednesday: Marking Period 1 Blog

Thursday: Made Materials

Friday: Made Materials


Work Cited:
URL's appear in order of pictures
https://media.blendernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Blender_Nation.jpg
http://www.reynantemartinez.com/uploads/4/7/3/9/4739042/cycles_material_studies-vol_2.png

Comments

Popular Posts