Work Log 9/20

    Last week I joined some friends in a video game company called Yellow Mark Studio. Its still in the beginning process where there's only a few people doing jobs meant for a group of people. So at the moment I'm head of digital modeling (and yeah, that may just be because I'm the only 3d modeler but that's besides the point). 
    So due to me being the only person that can use 3d modeling programs out of all of us. My projects may vary (by a lot) because over time I'll be working on character models, assets, and maps. I know you aren't the biggest fan of Seniors doing a whole bunch of different jazz throughout the year, so I'm hoping that this would be okay for you. If it isn't just message me and I'll rethink my life and try to figure out where I went wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts