Work Log 12/20

    For this week I was also pretty held up due to helping my brother around the house.

    Because of the smaller amount of time to work I decided to look at the classes written for the Bio-Ops Survivors and decided to create a character model for one. I chose one that I knew I'd be able to do with the time and character assets I had at the time. The survivor I decided to make was "Maverick", an American Survivalist that can create makeshift grenades out of ammo. When I hear survivalist I think of a man whose been through some tough situations, probably has scars and dirt on his face, and roughed up everyday clothes, like ripped jeans and an unbuttoned shirt. I decided that would work with the assets that I had and went to work on the character I had come up with in my head.

    I like the look of this character, of course once I finally get my new computer and the full version of CC3 I'll probably come back and make some changes, but until then I'm sticking with this model.















Work Log:

Monday: helping my brother with anything and everything all day

Tuesday: School and finishing the shipping crate I previously mentioned

Wednesday: Helping my brother and starting this model

Thursday: making general assets

Friday: finishing the model and taking a break



















Comments

Popular Posts