Work Log 2/21

For this week I decided to start texturing the models I have been making. I started off with the jerry can. Every time I think of a Jerry can it usually involves a red base and a gray handle. So that's what I started to work on. I added a darker red, maroon like color. once I had added the base I went to work on the handle. For the handle I just added a gray color to it. 



After applying the base materials I had to relearn the UV unwrap since the last time I used UV unwrapping was in 2.79, and that was a lot different than it is now. Obviously I went to learn from our lord and savior The Blender Guru


Work Log:
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Helped my dad with setting up the tv
Wednesday: Materials added to Jerry Can
Thursday: Spent time with parents 
Friday: Watched Blender Guru

Comments

Popular Posts