Work Log 3/7

 Last week I had said I was doing the whole Blender tutorial, Which I'm still doing. Just slower. This week I had to visit family then directly after I had other family over. so you'd imagine how that would slow all my schoolwork down... a lot. Monday and Tuesday were really the only days I had time to continue the tutorial on part 4 and about half of part 5.

After that on  Wednesday was when I went to visit family. We had a cookout and a bonfire where they burned their Christmas tree. Thursday we had left a lot later than we expected and we spent it in the car on the way home, once I got home I was so tired I passed out right away. Friday was when other family came over, I had to spend time with them al day but on the bright side my aunts a good cook. They will be leaving tomorrow so hopefully I should be getting back to a faster schedule on Monday or Tuesday depending on what time they leave.

Monday: Part 4
Tuesday: Half of part 5 then leaving to family 
Wednesday: Bonfire and cookout with family
Thursday: Staying with family a little longer than expected and leaving late
Friday: Aunt and Uncle coming over and spending time with them

Comments

Popular Posts