Work Log 9/29

Image result for R-301 blueprintI was thinking about how I can display my models once they're done. How I can set up the background of the renders. I had an idea of displaying it by using a render of a wire frame view. Another idea I had was putting it on like a weapon rack. I think I could also make a sort of blueprint look in the finished render. The blueprint could show the various parts of the R -301 separate on a blueprint, or just have the entire thing by itself. I also had the thought of just a gray background, but the other ideas sound more interesting than plain gray. I was also thinking that when I finish more models I could put them all together in the weapon rack idea. I think some of these ideas of background can be expanded on later.






Monday - Started working on the stock

Tuesday - Worked on the scope and barrel

Wednesday - Worked on the under rail

Thursday - Finished 2D outline

Friday - Started making the model 3D

Comments

Popular Posts