Work Log 11/24

I have come up with what my new project will be to finish learning Premiere Pro and Photoshop. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 and got to the end. While I was watching the last scene I had thought about what I should do for this project and decided that I'll do the Ending of MW2. I booted up Premiere Pro and put the clip of MW2 into it. I then got a picture for a hit marker and edited it in Photoshop. I then found the sound effect for hit markers and started inserting it all into Premiere at all the parts of the fight scene contact. I also had enough time to find other video game or meme sound effects and started molding the video with the sound effects I had found.

I've learned a lot in Premiere Pro and Photoshop so far. I'm still learning different things about them. Using what I've learned so far I'll be noticeably faster at doing the editing of videos for future projects.

Comments

Popular Posts