Work Log 4/19

Character Creator 3 Tutorial - Optimizing Character Wearables ...Ever since this whole corona ordeal everyone in the house has been without income. Since we have little to no money I cant exactly get my flash drive recovered. Because of this I've been a little hesitant to start a new project. Since starting a new project will take a long time, which we don't exactly have a lot of. I decided to look online to find and learn some other programs that will be helpful to have in the future. This week I found a character modeling program that makes modeling characters a lot faster and easier then starting from scratch on blender. It's called Character Creator 3. It's not a free program, however there is a free trial. I looked into it a little and so far it seems like a really useful tool for making a character model for maybe some kind of animation later in blender.

Comments

Popular Posts