Work Log 11/8

This week I was helping my brother with all the interior construction, and by help him I mean doing all the work while he was sitting on the couch "studying". But the reason I've brought this up was because it got me into thinking about house design. And of course because the best house that I've completed by myself was in the Sims 4 I got to thinking about different programs that would help with construction. Thats when I found a software called Sketch Up.

I went into SketchUp just to mess around and make anything that looked relatively okay. The program kind of works like drawing with a ruler combined with a 3d photoshop. It was actually pretty interesting to use. It works pretty intuitive and easy to learn for a quick model. It may actually be something I put time into for projects in the future.

WORK LOG
Monday - Worked on Bio-Ops game assets
Tuesday - Worked on more Bio-Ops game assets
Wednesday - Once again, worked on more Bio-Ops game assets
Thursday - Drive to Kentucky
Friday - Home Shopping for my brother
Saturday - Installing some of the things my brother got and... the tv mount
Sunday - Testing SketchUp and the drive home


Comments

Popular Posts