Work Log 12/6

    This week I went to work in Character Creator 3 which is something I've used before so I decided to do a blog post on it. Character Creator 3 like DAZ3d has a similar overlay but is connected to The Reallusion Hub, which has other design programs like iClone 7. and has plug-ins that allow headshots, and Skin Gen. But since There wouldn't be enough time to look into all of it we'll call it a Reallusion Check Part 1.

    So first I decided to look at CC3 since that's what I mentioned previously. I opened up the program and spawned a basic CC3+ Male Model.

   A lot like DAZ3d there are different section selectors like Project (Models, and Stage), AvatarPresets (Body Morph, Hair, Eyes, and Nails), Skin (Skin Details, Skin Effects, Facial Hair), Makeup (Just Makeup), Clothes (Shirt, Pants, Shoes, etc.), Accessories (Glasses, Ties, Watches, etc.), Pose, and Scene (Background, Lighting, and Camera). After sifting through all of these selectors I've gotten to this.
    After getting to this point the last thing left to do is rendering, although since I'm on the free trial there's some restrictions in the size of the picture and a watermark on it. Although I actually do plan on buying the full version that isn't happening now.




Comments

Popular Posts